3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonks Crescent, Gilesgate, Durham
- Greatly updated
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Corner plot
- Gardens front, side and rear
- Beautiful kitchen
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to City centre
- Replacement Kitchen & Bathroom
- Replacement Windows & Doors
* NO CHAIN * GREATLY UPDATED * EXTENDED * CORNER PLOT * DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * MUST BE VIEWED *
Available to purchase with the benefit of no onward chain is this extended and much improved family home. Occupying a corner plot in a traditionally sought after part of Gilesgate on the outskirts of Durham City the property has been much improved by the current owners including replacement kitchen, bathroom, windows and doors.
Internally the spacious floorplan comprises of: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, family / third reception room, beautiful fitted kitchen with Belfast sink, and a utility. To the first floor there are three bedrooms that are all of good size and have storage, and an attractive white suite family bathroom.
Externally there are lawned gardens to the front, rear and side along with stocked boarders and mature trees. There is also a driveway and detached garage.
Monks Crescent is well situated for access to local shopping and recreational facilities available within the development itself as well as Gilesgate. Gilesgate is also well placed for commuting purposes being just off the A(690) Durham to Sunderland Highway and is well placed for access to the A1(M) Motorway and the A(19) Highway.
Viewings can be arranged on this stunning property 7 days a week via our Durham City office on 0191 386 2777.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - 3.23m x 2.39m (10'7 x 7'10) -
Lounge - 3.89m x 3.56m (12'9 x 11'8) -
Dining Room - 3.53m x 2.69m (11'7 x 8'10) -
Family / Third Reception Room - 3.38m x 3.02m (11'1 x 9'11) -
Utility - 3.30m x 2.36m (10'10 x 7'9) -
Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.92m (10'3 x 9'7) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.72m (12 x 8'11) -
Bedroom Two - 2.92m x 2.72m (9'7 x 8'11) -
Bedroom Three - 2.57m x 2.57m (8'5 x 8'5) -
Bathroom - 2.57m x 1.60m (8'5 x 5'3) -
Gardens To Front, Rear And Side -
Detached Garage And Driveway -
Council Tax Band: C - Annual cost: £1678
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67138201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28137612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Durham City . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.