3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWhite Horse Lane, London Colney, St. Albans
- Off street parking
- Modern and good condition throughout
- Large well maintained rear garden
- Bungalow style property
A wonderful three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow style property that has been tastefully decorated throughout. White Horse Lane offers direct access to local transport links and shopping facilities. Early viewings are strongly advised.
A three bedroom, semi-detached, chalet Bungalow offering flexible living accommodation over two floors. Internally the property offers an entrance hall, lounge area, kitchen/dining room three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the home offers a well maintained 70ft (approx) garden and potential for a garage to be built (STPP). White Horse Lane offers direct access to local transport links and shopping facilities. Early viewings are strongly advised.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, UPVC double glazed windows to side, power point, radiator, understairs cupboard and wood effect flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side and front, gas fireplace, television point, power point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Family Room
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, UPVC double glazed doors to side, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, gas hob, electric double oven, extractor fan, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, television point, radiator, breakfast bar and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to front, power point, radiator and fitted carpet.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, power point, radiator and fitted carpet.
UPVC windows to front, tiled walls, corner bath, shower cubicle with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and fitted carpet.
First Floor Accommodation
Provides access to loft and door to bedroom three.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, television point, power point and fitted carpet.
Driveway providing off street parking and laid to lawn.
Decking area, patio area, laid to lawn, flower beds, small vegetable patch and garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67143196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB103087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.