1 bedroom apartment for saleOrchard Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
- MODERNISED SECOND FLOOR FLAT IN THE HEART OF ST ANNES - A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM THE TOWN CENTRE & THE BEACH
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR BUY TO LET
- DOUBLE BEDROOM - OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN - BATHROOM - OFF ROAD PARKING
- SHARED REAR GARDEN - Energy Rating - E
****MODERNISED SECOND FLOOR FLAT IN THE HEART OF ST ANNES - A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM THE TOWN CENTRE & THE BEACH - PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR BUY TO LET - DOUBLE BEDROOM - OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN - BATHROOM - OFF ROAD PARKING - SHARED REAR GARDEN****Energy Rating - E
Communal Entrance - UPVC door with double glazed window above leading into;
Porch - Meter cupboards, timber door with obscure glass inserts leading into;
Communal Hallway - Staircase leading to upper floors;
Entrance To Flat 3 - Timber door leads into;
Hallway - Intercom system, storage heater, loft hatch with pull down ladder leading to loft which is boarded and has light, doors leading to all rooms;
Lounge - 14'9 x 11'3 (4.50m x 3.43m) - UPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater, television and telephone points, open plan to;
Kitchen - 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m) - UPVC double glazed window to front, range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with laminate work surfaces, tiled to splash backs, integral electric oven, four ring halogen hob with overhead illuminated extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, washer dryer, low level fridge and freezer, wood effect vinyl flooring, recessed halogen spotlights.
Bedroom - 12' x 7'7 (3.66m x 2.31m) - UPVC double glazed window and two sets of double glazed Velux windows all to rear allowing plentiful light, storage heater, television and telephone points.
Bathroom - 6'4 x 5'6 (1.93m x 1.68m) - Three piece contemporary fitted white suite comprising; bath with overhead electric shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tile effect vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Outside - The flat benefits from having access to the shared rear garden and also has an off road parking space.
Other Details - Tenure - Leasehold (241 years remaining on lease)
Tax Band - A (£1131.59 per annum)
Maintenance Charge £50 per month (includes building insurance and any wear and tear on the building)
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67143557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27034953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estate Agents Ltd, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.