4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleScott Road, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6
- End Terraced Villa Located Within Poular South Parks Precinct Of Glenrothes
- Entrance Hall & Lounge Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. EER Band C
This 4 bedroom end terraced villa is located in the popular South Parks precinct of Glenrothes. Beautifully presented throughout, the property is sure to appeal to a variety of buyers and should make for an excellent family home. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, dual aspect lounge/dining room with French doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with rear access door and study/bedroom 4 located on the ground floor. On the upper floor are 3 further double bedrooms and a modern/contemporary family bathroom. Externally there is monoblock parking to the front of property with a side lawned area and the rear gardens are enclosed and have been chipped and paved for ease of maintenance. With double glazing and gas central heating, viewing is highly recommended. EER Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67157284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.