3 bedroom detached house for saleLochty Drive, Kinglassie, Lochgelly, Fife, KY5
- Beautifully Presented Detached Villa Within Private Residential Development
- Entrance Vestibule & Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge Dining Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage Room/Utility & Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EER Band C
This lovely detached villa is located within a popular private residential area in the village of Kinglassie, approximately 5.5 miles from Glenrothes town centre. Beautifully presented throughout, the property should make for a wonderful family home. The accommodation on two levels comprises of entrance vestibule with cloakroom/wc off, a bright dual aspect lounge dining room with patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven & hood, dishwasher & fridge freezer and with side access door and door to garage/utility room. It should be noted that the current owner has utilised the garage as a games room and the room also benefits from a sink/utility area. On the upper floor is the family bathroom and 3 double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. To the front of the property there is a lawn and a monoblock drive providing parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed and attractively laid with lawn/play area with a separate deck seating area. With double glazing and gas central heating, early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67157287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.