2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastgate Street, North Elmham, Dereham
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 50% Shared Ownership Basis
- 10 Year CRL Warranty
- Ground Floor W.C
- 2 Allocated Off Road Parking Spaces
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Radiator Heating via Air Source Heat Pump
- Popular Village Location!
A brand new 2 bedroom shared ownership home, located within this well served village. Boasting a fitted kitchen, downlighting & spotlighting, floor coverings to kitchen and bathroom/wc, 2 allocated off road parking spaces and radiator central heating via air source heat pump.
Call us today for further information or to book your viewing!!
Symphnoy Georgia - Oak - Copper Slate worktop - Matt Nickel Bow Handle
1.5 Bowl Sink - Stainless Steel
Single Lever Mixer Tap
Zanussi - Stainless Steel Chimney Hood
Zanussi - Stainless Steel/Black Hob
Zanussi - Stainless Steel Single Fan Electric Oven
Stainless Steel Splashback
Flooring - Forbo Vinyl Sheet - Novilion Viva - Malga
Twyfords Toilet Pan - White - E100 Closed Coupled
Twyfords Washbasin - White - E100
Twyfords Basin Mixer Tap - Chrome Plated
Twyfords Bath - White
Twyfords Single Panel Bath Screen
Twyfords Bath Mixer Tap - Chrome Plated
Mira Shower Mixer - Chrome Plated - Thermostatic
Flooring - Forbo Vinyl Sheet - Novilion Viva - Fibra
Heating Type - Mitsubishi Air Source Heat Pump
Programmer / Thermostat - Mitsubishi
Turf - Front & Rear
TV Aerial - Sockets - White
Internal Doors - Dordogne - White
Warranty Provider - CRL
This property is available to purchase on a shared ownership basis for an initial 50% share at £95,000 with rent payable on the remaining 50% share of £217.71 per month.
There is a service charge of £9.44 per month for buildings insurance.
Further information on the application process can be obtained from William H Brown Dereham office.
Ground Floor W.C
Lounge Area 15' 3" x 14' 6" ( 4.65m x 4.42m )
Kitchen Area 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" max narrowing to 11' 3" min x 8' 2" ( 4.24m max narrowing to 3.43m min x 2.49m )
Images, floor plans and dimensions are to be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
£95,000 is the 50% shared price, based on full market value of £190,000. These shared ownership homes are available subject to financial qualification and meeting housing association criteria. Further information can be obtained from William H Brown, Dereham office.
North Elmham is a popular village steeped in history and the local facilities include a doctors surgery, a primary school, shops and public houses. The bustling market town of Dereham is about five miles away and the City of Norwich is about twenty miles away. There are regular bus services to both. Dereham itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham offers many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of North Elmham from the direction of Dereham, proceed along Holt Road and take the right hand turn into Eastgate Street, marked by bollards. Continue along, turn right and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.