3 bedroom terraced house for saleHelena Avenue, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2018 - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom double fronted Victorian house
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Convenient location
- Lounge diner
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This charming and character three bedroom Victorian house is double fronted with bay windows and has a whole host of original features which add to the appeal along with high ceilings and spacious rooms.
Inside there is a spacious lounge which is open plan with the dining area and goes the whole depth of the house so plenty of space to entertain family and friends. You will find an additional cosy family room where you could imagine sitting and reading a book of an evening. The kitchen breakfast room has a range of wall and base units and is an ideal space for cooking family meals. You also have the added advantage of enough space for a table and chairs.
Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms a large bathroom suite and a separate toilet. Outside to the front the property is tucked behind a hedgerow making it very private. To the rear there is a lovely courtyard garden where you could see yourself in the evening sun with a glass of wine in hand.
Situated in a convenient location for schools, bus routes and just a short a walk from Margate’s mainline train station where you can use the high speed rail link that will have you in London within 90 minutes.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 27'10 x 12'6 (8.49m x 3.81m)
- Dining Area: 16'2 x 12'2 (4.93m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'3 maximum x 11'4 (4.65m x 3.46m)
- Family Room
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 12'5 (3.84m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'2 (4.24m x 3.71m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67165012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15109010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.