2 bedroom bungalow for sale8 Gracemount Road, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6PH
- Immaculately-presented and extended, two-bedroom, detached bungalow, with highly maintained gardens, an adjoining garage, and multi-vehicle driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the popular Liberton area, lying south of the city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule and hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and porch, conservatory, two double bedrooms, walk-in store, and a family bathroom.
- An already generous floor-plan offers extension opportunity both to the loft space and grounds.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include quality flooring and contemporary light fittings, and a modern integrated kitchen.
- In addition, there is a living flame gas fire for the living room, gas central heating and double glazing with sections of stained glass detailing.
- Externally there is a lawn and driveway to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio; whilst the garage includes utility fittings and a remote powered door.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm.
Immaculately-presented and extended, two-bedroom, detached bungalow, with highly maintained gardens, an adjoining garage, and multi-vehicle driveway, located in a quiet residential street, in the popular Liberton area, lying south of the city centre. The T-shaped hall has space for free-standing furniture and gives access to the loft space and the walk-in store with shelving, light and side-aspect window. Set to the front, the living room features a bay window, together with the gas fireplace, also set to the front is bedroom one which include semi-fitted wardrobes; whilst bedroom two is rear facing. The dining room features French doors to the conservatory, which in-turn has French patio doors to the garden and hardwood flooring. Also set off the dining room is the kitchen with modern fitted units and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, oven, induction hob and canopy; whilst open to the kitchen is a porch area housing a fridge/freezer and a door to the garden. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including an oval bath with mains shower above. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Howdenhall Road and Captains Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5768671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.