4 bedroom detached house for saleRadleigh at St Andrews View, Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- £10,000 TOWARDS DEPOSIT
- Detached garage & driveway
- 4 x double bedrooms
- Family dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Just 6 miles from Leeds city centre
- Save time on your commute
- Handy shops and supermarkets nearby
The open-plan layout of this spacious home makes it ideal for socialising. A light and airy kitchen diner with sitting area, French doors to the rear garden and separate utility room is a truly impressive space. A generously sized lounge and handy study complete the ground floor. Upstairs, four large double bedrooms mean there's room for guests, with the master having its own en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining - 8.11 x 3.58m (26'7'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 3.36 x 5.05m (11'0'' x 16'6'')
- Study - 2.27 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'0'')
- Utility - 1.59 x 1.65m (5'2'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 0.85 x 1.65m (2'9'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.57 x 3.86m (11'8'' x 12'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.45 x 2.29m (4'9'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.42 x 4.34m (11'2'' x 14'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.82 x 3.35m (9'3'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2.97 x 3.15m (9'9'' x 10'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67168987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.