3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChiltern Road, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
- **GUIDE PRICE - £100,000-£110,000**
- Good sized lounge
- Attractive dining room kitchen and conservatory
- Family bathroom
- Generous rear garden, off road parking
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000 **A great family home situated in this popular location, with the added benefit of a conservatory, good sized rear garden and off road parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door.
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
A good sized room with a set of double glazed french doors, which lead to the conservatory. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.69m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows providing an abundance of natural light. There are also a set of double glazed french doors giving access to the large rear garden. The conservatory has an electric heater, light and power.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 4" ( 5.16m x 1.93m )
With a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer and tumble dryer. The kitchen opens through to the dining area.
Dining Area 6' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.03m x 2.97m )
With a side facing sealed unit door.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a double glazed window and a cupboard housing the combination boiler. There is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.43m x 3.20m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The recess provides hanging and storage space.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. There is full tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 6' 7" inc bulk head of stairs ( 3.23m x 2.01m inc bulk head of stairs )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is off road parking, whilst to the rear of the property is a large, enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67170488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.