6 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, New Barnet, EN4
- Substantial Six Bedroom Property
- Enclosed Heated Swimming Pool - All Year Round Use
- Five Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-suite
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
Fine and Country are pleased to present this stunning six bedroom detached property, with large garage situated close to Cockfosters in the sought after location of Park Road.
The property offers a large living accommodation throughout with two separate staircases leading up from the ground floor.
The ground floor offers five reception rooms all of exceptional sizes leading through to a beautifully fitted kitchen complete with granite work surfaces, Miele appliances (over/steam oven/microwave), Gaggenhau integrated double fridge freezer complete with water cooler and ice dispenser and also an instant boiling water tap fitted at the sink.
The property boasts a heated swimming pool to the rear garden with fully enclosed surroundings making it ideal for year round use for the family.
On the first and second floors there are 6 bedrooms all of exceptional sizes. The Master bedroom boasts a dressing room and large en-suite which has all been finished to an extremely high standard.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate such a large property in a sought after location like this.
Contact Fine and Country on 02038 197999 for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67170905.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27037266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.