2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill View Close, Ingoldmells
- ***Shared Ownership***
- 25% Share available for purchase
- A beautifully presented modern two bedroom semi-detached home
- Well located on the fringe of the popular coastal village of Ingoldmells
- Having lounge, dining kitchen & WC to the ground floor
- Having two double bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating & solar hot water system
- Enclosed rear gardens
A beautifully presented modern two bedroom semi-detached home offered for sale on the shared ownership scheme with a 25% share in the property for sale. The property is well located on the fringe of the popular coastal village of Ingoldmells convenient for local amenities, public transport and the beach. The property offers accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen with walk in pantry, rear lobby & WC to the ground floor. The first floor enjoys two double bedrooms & bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating & a solar hot water system. Outside the property enjoys parking for two vehicles & enclosed rear gardens.
Having radiator, ceiling light point, uPVC entry door.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 1" (3.60m x 3.08m) To minimum
Having electric fire set in decorative surround, radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 10" (4.30m x 3.00m)
Having a one & a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base units & drawers with tiled splash backs to work surfaces, integrated gas oven with four ring gas hob & filter hood over, space for an American style fridge/freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, range of matching overhead cupboards, gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light point. Access to:-
Walk in pantry 5' 4" x 3' 8" (1.63m x 1.12m)
Having a range of fitted shelving, light point.
Rear Entrance Porch 5' 6" x 5' 4" (1.67m x 1.63m)
Having radiator, consumer unit, ceiling light point, uPVC entry door.
WC 5' 3" x 4' 2" (1.60m x 1.28m)
Having a two piece suite comprising close coupled WC, hand wash basin with a range of fitted toiletry cupboards & drawers under, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder & solar hot water control, access to roof space via loft hatch, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' 5" (4.80m x 2.86m)
Having double built in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 8' 4" (4.52m x 2.53m)
Having radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 7" (2.16m x 2.00m)
Being fully tiled having a three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with overhead electric shower, close coupled WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboard under, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
The property benefits from parking for two vehicles to the front with gated access leading to the enclosed rear gardens enjoying well presented lawned gardens extending to a paved patio area with a range of established garden beds .
The property is offered for sale on the shared ownership scheme with a 25% share available for purchase. The remaining 75% is under the ownership of Waterloo Housing Association, the current rent (2018) for the remaining 75% is £282.98PCM with a further £28.67PCM service charge.
The lease is 99 years commencing Jan 2009.
The potential buyer must apply and be accepted onto the shared ownership scheme and must have a local connection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67171906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.