6 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Lane, Farington Moss
- Delightful Former Farm & Barn Conversion
- Excellent Plot Extending To Circa 3/4 Of An Acre
- Circa 3580 Square Feet
- Five Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms
- Three En-Suites & A Family Bathroom
- Highly Desirable Location
**TO VIEW THE HD VIDEO OF THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CLICK ON THE HD VIDEO/VIDEO TOUR LINK/TAB**
This delightful former farm and barn conversion rests in three quarters of an acre of land, on a private plot in a highly desirable location. ‘Moss Farm’ is a truly unique property and a fantastic home which successfully combines rustic living with modern design, offering character and charm in abundance.
The floor plan covers circa 3580 square feet with the beautiful living spaces highlighted by quality fixtures and fittings, tasteful decor and authentic rustic accents including wooden beams, exposed brick work and stone flooring. Accommodation is arranged over two inviting levels and comprises five wonderful reception rooms, with a library, a large dining hall, main lounge, sitting room and a family room, the dining kitchen includes a comprehensive array of wall and base units with ample workspace and integrated appliances and there is a separate utility room and a handy cloaks/wc. On the first floor there are five fabulous bedrooms with three en-suites and a quality four-piece family bathroom, bedroom five also has access to an additional room which could be a further bedroom, dressing room or a study.
Outside there are garden areas to the front and side of the property with neat lawned areas, York stone paving and mature borders which ensure total privacy. To the rear there are further garden areas, with a large gravel driveway & courtyard along with further space for outdoor dining in privacy on the stone paved patio area. The location in general is highly desirable and just perfect for the commuter with easy access to the M6 motorway and the wider region.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67179878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7389886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.