3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangham Way, Ivybridge
- Guide price £220,000- £225,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Property
- Generous Garden
- Driveway Parking for two vehicles
- Garage Loosely arranged as an annex
Guide price £220,000 - £225,000
Three bedroom semi detached property with generous garden and driveway parking.
Elevated position with views towards the countryside to the front.
The pretty town of Ivybridge nestling in Dartmoor National Park is much sought after for the quality of life it offers. It has excellent schools, easy access to the A38 and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter. There are many leisure activities to be enjoyed such as moorland & river walks, various sports, cinema and theater. Local pubs and Hotels provide good food and Ale with an opportunity to socialise.
Double glazed door to the front leading into entrance porch. Double glazed windows to the side and front.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 12' 10" ( 5.05m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Stairs to first floor. Understairs cupboard.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Radiator. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 4" max ( 3.20m x 2.24m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Sink/ drainer. Space for a washing machine. Space for an undercounter fridge. Cooker with cooker hood over. Double glazed door leading to garden. Double glazed windows to the rear and side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into wardrobe x 9' 8" max ( 4.01m into wardrobe x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the front with views towards the countryside. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing GCH boiler.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front with views towards the countryside. Radiator.
Bath with shower over. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the front is a garden largely laid to lawn with planted boarders. Driveway parking for two vehicles. To the rear is a larger than average enclosed tiered garden with lawn, patio and planted areas.
Garage 18' 1" x 11' 7" max ( 5.51m x 3.53m max )
Larger than average garage, currently converted/ loosely arranged as an annex with a toilet, shower and sink. Power, lighting and plumbing. Windows to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67181360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.