4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 31, The Brookline, Riversleigh, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AH
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Situated On A Prestigious Development
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** ALL REMAINING PLOTS NOW FREEHOLD - PRESTIGIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARAGE SITUATED ON THE POPULAR RIVERSLEIGH DEVELOPMENT IN WARTON - JUST £192,796 WITH HELP TO BUY*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this prestigious four bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Riversleigh new build development in the delightful village of Warton, located on the banks of the River Ribble and within easy reach of the Fylde coast. Ideally positioned close to all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and sporting facilities this beautiful family home offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, utility room, downstairs WC, master double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts well landscaped laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing this superb family home comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
JUST £192,796 WITH HELP TO BUY. RESERVE YOUR PLOT TODAY!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.