4 bedroom detached villa for saleNew Trows Road, ML11
- Substantial stone built detached villa
- Bay windowed lounge
- Family room / fourth bedroom
- Formal dining room and kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Partially tiled family bathroom
- Central heating and double glazing
- Garage and enclosed gardens
- Adjacent to town centre and ideal for commuting
Occupying an elevated site close to the heart of Lesmahagow, this substantial stone built detached villa requires a degree of upgrading but has the potential of being an excellent family home.
The spacious and flexible accommodation is laid over two levels and comprises, on the ground floor, welcoming entrance hallway, bay windowed lounge with focal point fireplace, front facing family room with tiled fireplace (this room could also be utilised as a fourth bedroom, etc), separate formal dining room with tiled fireplace and kitchen. On the upper floor are three double bedrooms (one with nursery / dressing room off) and partially tiled family bathroom.
The property has a central heating system, is double glazed and has a detached garage to the rear. There are fully enclosed and well stocked garden areas to front and rear.
"Glenaine" is situated within minutes walk of town centre amenities and is ideally located for commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the central belt via both the nearby M74 motorway (which connects with the M8 and M73 networks) and road and rail transport links (railway stations at nearby Larkhall and Lanark).
Entrance hallway 12'9" x 7'0"
Lounge 19'9" x 10'10" into bay
Family room / bedroom four 15'9" x 11'0"
Kitchen 11'7" x 7'9"
Dining room 14'9" x 11'6"
Upper landings 9'3" x 4'0" and 6'10" x 3'6"
Bedroom one 14'6" x 12'9"
Bedroom two 19'9" x 10'10" into bay
Bedroom three 16'4" x 11'0"
Dressing room / nursery 7'0" x 4'0"
Bathroom 7'6" x 7'0"
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67183142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Con7888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Sievewright & Co, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.