3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleButt Close, Puddletown, Dorchester
- Newly built home in a sought after village
- 10 Year new build guarantee
- Off Road Parking for 2 vehicles & low maintenance gardens
- Close to local amenities & main road links
- STAMP DUTY PAID FOR
Versatile THREE BEDROOM, chalet style BUNGALOW comprises a ground floor has a spacious entrance hall which gives access to the spacious KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM with French doors opening out onto the REAR GARDEN AND PATIO area. OFF ROAD PARKING at the front.
This versatile 3 bedroom, chalet style bungalow comprises of the following accommodation:
The ground floor has a spacious entrance hall which gives access to all the main principle rooms. The spacious living room/Kitchen with French doors opening out onto the rear patio area.
The modern fitted kitchen has a range of integrated appliances, shaker style units with work tops and there is a downstairs shower room with toilet, wash hand basin and wet room style shower.
One of the 3 bedrooms is located on the ground floor or this could be a dining room or study if not required as a bedroom.
Rising to the first floor landing both bedrooms 1 and 2 are well proportioned doubles both with eaves storage.
The family bathroom is fitted with toilet, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed, also offering off road parking and low maintenance gardens.
This superb property enjoys a commanding position in the popular village of Puddletown, close to local schools and amenities such as the Doctors surgery and local convenient store.
The property has been built by renowned developer, Rapide Developments Ltd and is finished to a high specification and standard throughout.
Lounge / Kitchen 22' 7" max x 17' 4" max ( 6.88m max x 5.28m max )
Dining Room 12' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 3.51m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67184684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.