3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckley Crescent, Cleveleys, FY5 1RH
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Ground Floor WC
- Off Street Parking / Ideal Family Home
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a beautiful, extended three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular residential location of Norbreck and convenient for the promenade, local shops, schools and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, large open plan extended dining room, kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms to the first floor and a modern three piece family bathroom suite. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and off street parking to the front. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout and is offered with no chain delay. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the stunning accommodation on offer.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at the traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, proceed through two roundabouts continuing on Devonshire Road, at the next roundabout continue on Devonshire Road, take the sixth left on to Wilson Square, take the first left on to Buckley Crescent.
Entrance Hall: UPVC double glazed window to the front, composite exterior door to the front, radiator, meter cupboard, wood laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor.
Ground Floor WC: UPVC double glazed window to the side, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled elevations.
Lounge: Approx 12'2 x 11'8 (3.71m x 3.56m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 18'2 x 10'10 (5.54m x 3.30m) UPVC double glazed windows and double doors to the rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Approx 15'1 x 6'2 (4.60m x 1.88m) Modern fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and induction hob with wall mounted stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, integral dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wood laminate flooring.
Stairs and Landing: UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'2 x 11'11 (3.71m x 3.63m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom Three: Approx 6'8 x 6'1 (2.03m x 1.85m) UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom: Approx 7'5 x 5'7 (2.26m x 1.70m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, modern three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with overhead electric shower unit, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin unit, three quarter tiled elevations, tiled flooring.
Exterior: Low maintenance paved garden to the rear with raised planted flower and shrub beds and a brick built summer house, paved area to the front providing off street parking.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUC23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.