3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSilverknowes Terrace, Silverknowes, Edinburgh, EH4
- Beautifully presented three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended 1930's family home with private gardens and a garage.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located close to the desirable village of Davidsons Mains, to the west of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, sitting room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a study, bathroom, WC and attic space.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage.
- Further features include a two-car drive, generous integral garage, separate bike store, with an established rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with patio areas.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER AT 12 NOON**
Beautifully presented three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended 1930's family home with private gardens and a garage. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, wooden stairs up to the first floor landing, and opens into the front facing, bright and spacious sitting room which features a bay window and a living flame gas fire. The living room has carpeted flooring and a generous window affording a view of the rear garden, and the open-plan study gives access to the rear hall and WC. The large dining kitchen has a utility cupboard, engineered oak flooring, and is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, an integrated gas hob, double electric oven and dishwasher. Upstairs, bedroom one has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a bay window, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly well finished. Set to the rear, the fully tiled family bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, and accessed via a Ramsay type ladder, the attic is a good-size, usable space. The property is a short walk from Davidsons Mains village where there are local shops including a Tesco Metro, Post Office, pubs, coffee shops and a soft play area for small children. Lauriston Castle and Davidsons Mains park are located just a short stroll from the property. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of private and state schools at all levels. Regular bus services run to the city centre which provides ease of commuting in and around surrounding areas. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67187335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11724655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.