2 bedroom apartment for saleSwakeleys Road, Ickenham, UB10
- 2 bedroom apartment
- New lease upon completion
- Large living space
- Double bedroom
- Built in storage
- Station a 2 minute walk away
- Perfect for investors & first time buyers
- No chain
- Situated in the village
- A40/M25 short distance away
A 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Ickenham. Its a stones throw from the stations and the local transport links. It is also in a close proximity to the local schools of Breakspear Infant and Junior school as well as Vyners secondary school and sixth form. Coming to the market with no onward chain and a new lease upon completion.
Directions - The property is located on Swakeleys Road, left out of the Coopers office.
Situation - Located above the shops on Swakeleys Road. Therefore these, restaurants, the library and local amenities are all on your doorstep. Transport links are available nearby from Ickenham Station, a 2 minute walk away, for the Metropolitan/Piccadilly line providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively West Ruislip station which is a 10 minute walk away is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. The property is also located perfectly for bus links. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the Home Counties. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools that cater for children of all ages within close proximity including Breakspear, Vyners and Douay Martyrs. Ickenham and Swakeleys Parks are also a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67192865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27039394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.