2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Road, Clowne, Chesterfield
- ** Investment Opportunity **
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Potential Rental Yield of £450pcm
Attention Investors! William H Brown Chesterfield are pleased to present this fantastic development opportunity in Clowne; featuring two double bedrooms, combi boiler, off-street parking and a private garden. In need of some refurbishment, this could be the perfect investment opportunity.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hall, which is fitted with a central heating radiator and leads through to the rear of the property where there is a further rear facing PVCu double glazed door to the garden. The entrance hallway houses the gas combination boiler, with doors leading to the kitchen and lounge. Whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Leading off from the entrance hallway is the lounge, with front facing PVCu double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and television point.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Leading from the entrance hallway, the kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, with part tiling to splashback areas and stainless steel sink beneath the double glazed window facing out to the garden. A focal point of the kitchen is the fireplace with wooden mantelpiece, which creates a lovely feature.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway and giving access to the first floor living accommodation with loft access hatch.
(Loft is fully insulated)
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.61m )
The main double bedroom is fitted with a central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
The second bedroom is fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, TV point with carpeted flooring.
Featuring a white three piece suite comprising; bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, and white w/c. With part tiling to walls and rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
A driveway to the side of the property offers off street parking and gives access to the enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67193195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.