3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Beck, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Driveway and garage
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Fantastic corner plot position
- First class residential location
Delightfully situated within the a first class residential location is a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home with loft conversion standing in large corner plot position enjoying a superb aspect at the rear.
Delightfully situated in a prestigious residential location is a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home with loft conversion offering superbly presented family living accommodation. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas heating, uPVC double glazing and conservatory to the rear. The property enjoys superb corner plot position offering tremendous potential to create further accommodation by way of extension subject to relevant planning permission and building regulations being obtained. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and only an internal inspection will reveal the superb nature of this deceptively spacious home.
The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall way, cloaks, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility porch, first floor three bedrooms, house bathroom, second floor loft conversion (no building regulations obtained). Outside the property is complemented by a superior corner plot position enjoying superb well maintained gardens with lawns, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs, driveway with parking, garage and greenhouse affording a superb aspect at the rear overlooking the countryside and woodland.
The property is situated on a popular and highly sought after cul-de-sac approximately one mile distant from Bingley town centre which offers a range of shops, amenities, restaurants and well regarded local schools. The area is served by excellent road and rail links and is considered to be an ideal commuter base for Leeds, Bradford and many other principal West and North Yorkshire business centres.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office proceed along the Main Street in the direction of Saltaire and Shipley. Continue past the shopping precinct along Bradford Road passing Beckfoot School. At Cottingley Bridge turn right onto Beckfoot Lane, continue to the end of Beckfoot Lane turning left onto Hazel Beck just before the entrance to the Golf Club at the T junction turn left and continue to the end of the cul-de-sac . Please not there is no for sale board.
1. We have been informed by the vendor that the loft conversion was completed approximately 30 years ago and has no current building regulations, for further information please contact the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67196686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.