3 bedroom terraced house for saleCherry Road, Wisbech
- Mid-terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining room
- Single garage
- No onward chain
FANCY A BIT OF DIY? Requiring some modernisation, this established mid-terraced house would be ideal for those wishing to put their own stamp on a property.
FANCY A BIT OF DIY? Requiring some modernisation, this established mid-terraced house would be ideal for those wishing to put their own stamp on a property. With three bedrooms, a 15' lounge, an 18' kitchen/dining room and that ever-useful downstairs cloakroom, the property offers well-proportioned accommodation throughout. The property also benefits from a single garage, off-road parking and is offered with no onward chain.
Kitchen/dining Room 18' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.92m )
Lounge 10' 9" x 15' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.80m )
Lean-To 5' 8" x 11' 3" ( 1.73m x 3.43m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 9" ecxcluding wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.89m ecxcluding wardrobes x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" excluding wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.58m excluding wardrobes x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road, signposted Walsoken & Port Area. At the second set of traffic lights turn left into Mount Pleasant Road. Take the first right into Governor Road and proceed to the bottom. Turn left into St Michael's Avenue and then right into Cherry Road. Follow the road around where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look out for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67197706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.