3 bedroom detached house for sale"Lawrievale Cottage" 92 Union Road Broxburn
- Charming Detached Cottage
- Attractive gardens & garage
- Well presented family home
- Vestibule & Hall
- Lounge with modern electric fire
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Stylish bathroom with waterfall taps & separate shower enclosure
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Must view home
This charming detached cottage, occupies a popular residential location, has an attractive garden to rear, with outhouse which is in use as a utility room, and gives access to the garage. In good decorative order, this property holds an instant air of appeal, is a credit to its' present owners and is sure to suit a variety of purchasers. The property offers accommodation comprising:- Entrance vestibule, hall, lounge with focal fireplace and modern electric fire, which will be included in the sale, fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom with attractive tiling to walls and separate shower enclosure with drench shower, and three double bedrooms. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are garden grounds to front, side and rear and a garage to offer parking. Viewing of the property is essential to fully appreciate the appeal of this home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67205807.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 92UnionRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.