3 bedroom detached house for saleSefton Close, Archer Park, Middleton
- Delightfully Presented And Extended Three Bed Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Sunshine Lounge/ Separate Dining Area And Kitchen
- Three-Piece Bathroom Suite / Integral Garage
- Driveway / Lawned Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Large Decked Rear Patio / Cul-De-Sac Location
Delightfully Presented Three Bed Detached With Single Storey Rear Extension, Integral Garage, Driveway And Lawned Gardens To The Front And Rear. This super family home is situated in a small cul-de-sac in the well regarded area of Archer Park, close to Middleton town centre. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, large sunshine lounge, separate dining area with open plan to kitchen at the rear. The first floor affords the three bedrooms and a three-piece family bathroom. Externally to the front is a neatly tended lawned garden with borders, paved driveway affording off road parking which leads to the integral garage. To the rear is a full width decked patio with steps leading down to a mature lawned garden housing a variety of trees and shrubs. Situated within walking distance of Middleton with its range of shops and facilities and ideal for access to the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Entrance hall with laminated wooden floor covering, coved ceiling, under-stair storage cupboard and radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor.
Sunshine Lounge - 6.8m x 3.5m (22'3" x 11'5") - Large sunshine lounge with living flame gas fire set within feature surround, coved ceiling. T.V point and radiator.
Dining Area - 2.6m x 2.3m (8'6" x 7'6") - Rear aspect with coved ceiling, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator. Open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas cooker, laminated wooden flooring and external access.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 2.8m (10'9" x 9'2") - Rear aspect with radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.1m 1.9m (6'10" 6'2") - Front aspect with fitted cupboard and radiator.
Outside - Neatly tended lawned garden to the front with borders, paved driveway affording off road parking which leads to the integral garage. To the rear is a full width decked patio with steps leading down to a mature lawned garden housing a variety of trees and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67207034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27041067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.