7 bedroom detached house for saleRenfrew Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
- Built by Octagon Development in 2014
- Accommodation spread over three floors with a lift
- Master bedroom suite with lounge, dressing and en suite bathroom
- Six further bedrooms
- Five receptions
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Gated driveway with OSP and integral double garage
- West facing rear garden
- Underfloor heating to ground and first floor
Located within the prestigious coombe estate with stunning views over the golf course, this six bedroom family home offers spacious accommodation over three floors with lift access and westerly backing landscaped gardens.
- Attractive front entrance door with glazed sidelights
- Impressive marble floored entrance hall
- Lift access to all floors
- Marble tread staircase with glass balustrades and walnut hand rail
- High gloss, handcrafted linear style kitchen units with contrasting stone worktop
- Extensive range of built-in Miele appliances and refrigeration equipment, separate washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Sliding pocket doors between the kitchen and dining room
- Drawing room with contemporary gas fireplace
- Spacious Master bedroom suite with sitting area and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and terrace
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to ground and first floor
- Spacious Games Room to second floor
- Chilled air system with photo voltaic renewable energy solar technology
- Pre-wired surround sound system to all principle reception rooms and Master Suite
- Programmable lighting to ground floor habitable rooms, all first floor bedrooms, landing and second floor lounge landing
- Interior scheme co-ordinating carpets, flooring, wall tiling and wallpaper is included
- NACOSS approved security system
- Secure electronically controlled entrance gates with video link to the property
- Fully landscaped and well screened grounds of approximately 0.42 acres
- Integral garaging with electronically controlled up and over door
- Large front forecourt area for visitors’ parking
- Fine architectural detailing with extensive use of stonework and bespoke joinery
- West facing rear sun terrace, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining in the summer months
- Professionally designed landscaping scheme to front and rear gardens
With Richmond Park to the north and Wimbledon Common to the north east, Coombe Hill is a prestigious and sought after private estate, conveniently located for the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames town centre.
Home of the renowned Coombe Wood Golf Course, whilst also being easily accessible to the A3, the area, which was once wild woodland used for hunting and public fairs, now offers some of the most affluent and private roads, as well as excellent local amenities and schooling.
The A3 offers easy access into central London (10 miles) and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway, whilst local train stations include Kingston, New Malden and Norbiton – which provide frequent services to London Waterloo with its underground links throughout the city.
As well as the two golf courses, the area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including tennis clubs, squash clubs and is also within easy access of Kingston Gate for access to Richmond Park – an area of outstanding beauty offering a picturesque parkland setting, ideal for picnics and dog walking. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End, together with an excellent choice of restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67207244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM170088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.