3 bedroom bungalow for saleElizabeth Avenue, Rose Green, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 834 Sqft Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Utility Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate WC
- Mostly Replacement Double Glazing And Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Providing Off-Road Parking
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A spacious semi-detached bungalow set on a good size plot with a large rear garden and driveway providing off-road parking, situated within a popular and quiet 'no-through' road location. There are bus routes nearby that give access to the seaside town of Bognor Regis and also the cathedral city of Chichester. EPC-D
The property would benefit from some modernisation and would ideally suit somebody looking to put their own stamp on their next home.
The accommodation briefly comprises, spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, sitting/dining room with bay window, kitchen with door to utility area, which in turn gives access to the rear garden, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC.
Outside, the front garden is laid to lawn with driveway to the side providing off-road parking, gated access to the beautifully landscaped rear garden, which measures approximately 90' in length and offers total seclusion.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to witness the location and size of plot on offer.
Rose Green is located to the west of Bognor Regis within the parish of Aldwick. It offers a range of local facilities including an infant and junior school, doctors' surgery, pharmacy, post office, library, convenience store, newsagent, family butcher and hardware store. Bus services pass nearby giving access to the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester.
A spacious semi-detached bungalow set on a large plot requiring some modernisation.
Sitting Room 15'7 (4.75m) x 13'4 (4.06m)
Kitchen 10'2 (3.1m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Utility 13'4 (4.06m) x 4'8 (1.42m)
Bedroom 1 13'4 (4.06m) x 9'10 (3m)
Bedroom 2 11'4 (3.45m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Bedroom 3 9'10 (3m) x 6'11 (2.11m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67207301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 251247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.