4 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Drive, North Hykeham, LN6
- Executive Detached House
- Stunning Lake Views
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En Suites)
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Lounge & Diner, Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Large Conservatory with Hot & Cold Air Conditioning
- Integrated Garage & Driveway
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- High Level of Finish, EPC Rating - C
This well presented 4 Bedroom Detached House is situated in the very popular area of Richmond Drive in North Hykeham and offers the convenience of being in walking distance to a variety of schools, shops, pubs and parks yet is on a small estate with stunning views overlooking Richmond Lakes.
The downstairs of the property greets you with a very a spacious Hallway with large understairs storage and Cloakroom. Off the Hallway there is Dining Room/Study/Playroom with bay window and double glass doors leading to the Lounge. In the Lounge you will find French doors into Conservatory, which has an economical heating and cooling air conditioning system fitted with French doors taking you outside to the private and low maintenance rear garden. Here you will find a split level patio, with 2 further seating areas which currently house a swing and love seat. Back inside, the Conservatory leads you to a spacious Kitchen Diner with a range of cupboards, solid oak worktops, a large range style oven and access to the garage.
The house has built in speakers in the Kitchen, upstairs Bathroom and Main Bedroom which connects through the TV.
Upstairs there are 4 Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom is very spacious and light with 4 windows, plenty of built in storage and a beautiful canopy above the bed. The En Suite is also very generous.
Two of the further bedrooms are double bedrooms, one with en suite, both have lake views, as well as a single bedroom which also overlooks the lake. On the landing you will find a large airing cupboard with plenty of storage space and a Worcester Bosch boiler that was fitted only 3 years ago which has been serviced annually.
If you are looking for a family home, in a very popular area that will provide plenty of living space, then arrange an appointment to view this property now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67209737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR170725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.