2 bedroom terraced house for saleHind Street, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly presented cottage
- Two generous reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms, ensuite plus luxury ground floor shower room
- Gardens and off street parking
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED two DOUBLE bedroom cottage, positioned just off the highly acclaimed London Road to the fringes of Retford town. Superb first time buy or buy to let property or ideal central location for commuters to the south and beyond.
This is a lovely example of a two double bedroom cottage, positioned in the highly regarded London Road area of the Georgian market town of Retford. Making an ideal home for a first time buyer, a ready to go buy to let for an investor or a superb central home to commute to the south of England and beyond.
The amenities in the town include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Lounge 11' 8" into chimney recess x 11' 3" ( 3.56m into chimney recess x 3.43m )
With neutral decor, double glazed window and door, open fireplace (decorative only) with storage besides and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.43m )
Traditional storage besides the chimney breast, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, understairs storage and a double glazed window.
Kitchen 18' 8" x 6' ( 5.69m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of gloss white wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob and an integrated dishwasher. There is also space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. Velux style window, porcelain tiled flooring and splashback tiling.
Fitted with a shower cabin with massage jets, drench head shower plus a hand held shower hose, w.c and wash hand basin. Velux style window, porcelain tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and modern decor.
Fitted with a double ended oval roll top bath, w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail, vinyl floor coverings and two velux style windows.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" into chimney breast x 11' 4" plus recess ( 3.63m into chimney breast x 3.45m plus recess )
Cast iron fireplace, double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access to a boarded loft with lighting and the boiler.
To the front of the property is a cottage garden. To the rear of the property is a yard leading to a lawned area and onto an area of parking for two cars end to end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67217249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.