3 bedroom terraced house for saleGalway Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- NO CHAIN - Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge, Modern Ktichen, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Well presented mid terrace property offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN - Early viewings are recommended. Offering off street parking, enclosed rear garden. Lounge, modern kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. Well presented mid terrace property offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN - Early viewings are recommended. Offering off street parking, enclosed rear garden. Lounge, modern kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Entrance into the property is via the front facing entrance door, with stairs leading to the first floor, a central heating radiator and a door giving access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" into alcove x 13' 5" ( 4.22m into alcove x 4.09m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, cornice to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. A multifuel burner is the main focal point of the room inset to a raised hearth. Access through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 13' 6" ( 2.54m x 4.11m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and entrance door, with coving to the ceiling, plumbing for a washer and a gas hob with 5 burners. Electric oven, stainless steel sink unit and drainer and a range of modern wall and base units. Splash back tiling above the worksurfaces and a wooden floor, central heating radiator. Door through to the storage area and downstairs wc.
With a useful storage space to the entrance and the cloakroom leading off. With a rear facing double glazed window, a low flush wc and a hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Access to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" upto wardrobe + dressing area x 10' 6" ( 3.56m upto wardrobe + dressing area x 3.20m )
A double bedroom, Having a front facing double glazed window, cornice to the ceiling and recessed spot lights to the ceiling. A range of fitted wardrobes to the alcove, central heating radiator and further storage to the walk in alcove which has a front facing window, tv aerial.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.48m max x 2.92m max )
A double bedroom, Having a rear facing double glazed window, cornice to the ceiling and a laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.54m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, laminate floor and a central heating radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window, recessed lights to the ceiling and both tiled walls and floor. Three piece bathroom suite including a bath, low flush wc and hand wash basin and a victorian style towel rail.
To the front of the property is a walled hardstanding for off street parking, access to the side of the property via a ginnel. The rear of the property offers an astroturfed garden alongside shed and benefits from being walled and enclosed with gated access from the ginnel.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67217713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.