3 bedroom terraced house for saleMawson Gardens, Wainfleet, Skegness
- SPACIOUS 3 BED MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- Comprising of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen & Utility Room
- First Floor; 3 Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master & Bathroom
- Amenities; Convenient Stores, Post Office, DOCTORS Surgery, PRIMARY SCHOOL & Public Houses etc.
- TRANSPORT LINKS to include BUS SERVICE & TRAIN STATION
SPACIOUS 3 BED MID-TERRACED HOUSE in the small Market Town of Wainfleet - Comprising of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master & Bathroom. AMENITIES to include convenient stores, Post Office, PRIMARY SCHOOL & Public Houses etc.
William H Brown are delighted to present fro sale this SPACIOUS 3 BED MID-TERRACED HOUSE in the small Market Town of Wainfleet, Located approx. 5 miles from the popular SEASIDE RESORT of Skegness. Wainfleet has a host of local Amenities to include convenient stores, Post Office, PRIMARY SCHOOL & Public Houses etc. Access to good TRANSPORT LINKS to include BUS SERVICE & TRAIN STATION. The property is comprised of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room to the Ground Floor & to the First Floor; 3 Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master & Bathroom. Externally having Front & Rear Gardens. This SPACIOUS Property can be viewed by contacting the selling agent William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entry is via a upvc front door with double glazed glass panels, doors providing access into the Lounge and access to the stairs with feature night lights built into the steps giving access to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 10" max x 11' 10" max narrowing to 10' 7" min ( 5.44m max x 3.61m max narrowing to 3.23m min )
With carpet, double glazed windows to two elevations creating a dual aspect, two wall mounted radiators, brick built feature fire place with open fire a creating a real focal point to the room whilst having a solid fuel burner and immersion heater, textured ceiling, ceiling fan and a door leading into;
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.12m max x 3.00m max )
Having tiled flooring and part tiled walls for ease of maintenance, a good fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces, inset steel sink with mixer tap over, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, space for washing machine, wine rack, integrated double oven and a door leading into;
Utility Room 15' 1" max narrowing to 5' 11" min x 10' 3" max ( 4.60m max narrowing to 1.80m min x 3.12m max )
Having shelving ideal for storage, appliance space, wall mounted radiator, double glazed opaque window to the front and two wooden doors providing access to the front and rear.
Having loft hatch access, airing cupboard housing the tank and ideal shelving, door to all Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 10' min narrowing to 12' 1" max ( 3.12m max x 3.05m min narrowing to 3.68m max )
Having a wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes with shelving, ceiling fan and access to the En-Suite.
Having tiled flooring and walls, down lights, heated towel rail, pedestal sink with single taps over, mirrored medicine cabinet, low flush WC and a walk in shower cubicle with electric shower there in.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.63m max x 2.92m max )
Has a double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling fan and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.03m )
Having a fitted mirrored wardrobe, double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and dimmer switch.
Having tiled flooring and walls for ease of maintenance, bath with mixer taps and shower over, double glazed opaque window to the front elevation, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, storage unit under the sink, low flush WC and down lights with dimmer switch.
Having a low maintenance frontage with concrete and gravel access to the communal garden/green. The generous rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio areas ideal for alfresco dining in the warmer months, two garden sheds with electric power points, greenhouse for flower beds and timber/wire fencing to the borders.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.