3 bedroom equestrian facility for saleSessay, Thirsk
- Detached Period Property
- 2 Formal Reception Rooms
- 21'6" Long Dining Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Large Garage/Workshop
- Stables & 60' x 45' Outbuilding
- Adjoining Grazing Land
- Registered Smallholding
- Around 6.26 Acres In Total
A rare and exciting opportunity to buy an impressive registered smallholding situated approx. 1 mile off the A19 comprising of a surprisingly spacious 3 bedroomed detached period property in around 1.18 acres to include formal gardens, stables and outbuildings complemented by approximately 5 acres of adjoining grazing land with fabulous far reaching rural views towards the White Horse at High Kilburn.
The property which was believed to have been built around 1918 briefly comprises on the ground floor of an entrance porch, utility room, 2 formal reception rooms (1 with multi-fuel burning stove) and a stylish 21’6” long dining kitchen with integrated double oven and hob, central island with dining bar, tiled flooring and a wood burning stove. The first floor provides 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room. The property also benefits from oil fired radiator central heating, double glazing and solar panels supplementing the domestic hot water and electricity tariff.
Externally there is a gated driveway and yard providing extensive off road parking and leads to a large garage/workshop (33’0” x 18’3”), timber storage shed (14’6” x 11’0”), 3 timber built stables, an impressive 268 sq ft general purpose shed (60’ x 45’) with 5” concrete base and gated access into the adjoining grazing land of around 5 acres which enjoys an idyllic backdrop of Birdforth Beck and glorious far reaching rural views towards the White Horse at High Kilburn. The property also features formal gardens to front, side and rear as well as a small area of woodland on the Eastern boundary. In total around 6.26 acres with an additional 3.67 acres of land available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67221439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27837101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.