3 bedroom house for saleLime Close, Chichester, PO19
- Beautifully Presented 1,006 sqft Terrace House
- Extensively Updated & Improved
- Modern Kitchen
- West Facing Sitting Room With Open Fireplace
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking To Front For Two Small/Medium Size Cars
A beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house conveniently situated in a small cul de sac about three quarters of a mile from the city centre.
The present owners have extensively modernised and improved this delightful property, creating a very comfortable home. Improvements include a smart white kitchen including an integrated Lamona electric oven and gas hob with chimney style hood above, refitted bathroom and the creation of an en suite shower room to the main bedroom. The west aspect sitting room overlooks the attractively landscaped rear garden and has an open fireplace.
The front garden is laid to hard standing providing off road parking. The rear garden has a full width decked area, astroturf lawn and attractively stocked sleeper borders. There is also a single garage with a recently replaced up and over door in a compound at the end of the close, plus a pedestrian access onto St Pancras.
The windows and external doors are double glazed and heating is via a modern Worcester gas boiler serving radiators. There is a Residence Association charge of £200 per annum.
Located in an extremely convenient position for the hospital and road links situated on the eastern side of the city centre. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, festival theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is located to the north and is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
A terrace house conveniently located on the eastern side of the city centre
Kitchen 10'6 (3.2m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Sitting Room 17' (5.18m) x 15'11 (4.85m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10'8 (3.25m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 10'1 (3.07m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
details approved 23/06/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67223273.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 247844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.