3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2, Den View, Maud, AB424PB
- **SUPERB FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Wonderful opportunity to purchase 3 bedroom family home in recently built development in Aberdeenshire town of Maud. HOME RPEORT VALUATION £140,000
- *** 24, Den View, Maud, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire AB42 4PB Sold for £187,500 March 2017 , 49, Den View, Maud, Peterhead, Abn AB42 4PB sold for £230,500 October 2015 ***
- Property consists of:- downstairs- entrance hallway, kitchen, living/dining room with large cupboard under the stairs and French doors leading out to the garden and WC.
- Property further benefits from Oil fired central heating, Double glazed windows, large garden to the rear and private car parking space.
- Aberdeen is 31 miles and provides good transport links with a mainline railway station and is host to an airport providing both domestic and international flights. The new periphery road will make com
Beautiful 3 bedroom family home available in Aberdeenshire town of Maud. Property sits in a street of recently built properties, ideal for family living with a number of families already settled in the area. LARGE DISCOUNT FROM OPEN MARKET VALUE - ALLIED HOME REPORT £140,000 ( Copy available on request ) Property consists of:- Downstairs entrance hallway, WC, good sized modern kitchen, living room with plenty space for dining area, large cupboard under the stairs to help with all the every day storage needs and French doors leading out to the excellent garden. Property further benefits from Oil fired central heating, Double glazed windows, large garden to the rear and private car parking space. On the first floor there is one master bedroom, another double bedroom and a smaller bedroom ideally suited to a child or for use as an office. Proeprty Would make Excellent Investment given the sales evidence within the development: *** 24, Den View, Maud, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire AB42 4PB Sold for £187,500 March 2017 , 49, Den View, Maud, Peterhead, Abn AB42 4PB sold for £230,500 October 2015 ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4331124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.