3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMowbreck Lane, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3HA
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Large Open Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Feature Archway Leading Into The Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - REQUIRING SOME INTERNAL COSMETIC IMPROVEMENTS & SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN WESHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated in a much sought after residential location in Wesham. Located within easy access of all local amenities, major travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to the Historic market town of Kirkham, this ideally positioned property offers a wealth of potential with spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, large open hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom and three good size bedrooms to the first floor. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Requires some internal modernisation. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.