3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Walk, Bowdon
- Lutron Homework QS lighting control system and integrated media system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Gated car park with security lighting and covered, secured cycle storage
- Contemporary kitchen featuring high gloss, handleless doors with integrated appliances
- Landscaped communal courtyard and gardens and private sunken, timber decked garden
- The Coach House is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Highbank offers an assortment of just 11 luxury living spaces, including a generous penthouse, houses and apartments. The properties are all within the grounds of a distinctive Victorian building. Beautiful period features have been restored, while contemporary, bespoke finishes and interior design provide the highest level of quality.
A stunning, new build, coach house arranged over three floors and situated within a secure gated complex in a highly desirable residential location in Bowdon. The property extends to just over 1400 square feet and is finished to the highest of standards throughout. The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining room at lower ground floor level, utility room adjacent with cloaks/WC and the third bedroom. The ground floor has a generous lounge and double bedroom with a separate family bathroom. The master bedroom suite covers the whole of the first floor with double bedroom, walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Secure off road parking, private timber decked sunken garden and attractive communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67228411.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 700655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.