3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRanworth Avenue, Hoddesdon
- Three Bed Semi Detached Family Home
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom/Shower Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Off Street Parking
A great opportunity to acquire this bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached property which benefits from an integral garage, driveway and south facing rear garden situated within this cul de sac position. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's features.
IDEAL FAMILY HOUSE - Situated in one of Hoddesdon's sought after residential location is this spacious and tastefully decorated THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED house incorporating a range of features to include an integral garage, ample off street parking and SOUTH FACING rear garden. The property is conveniently located close to many amenities, schools of all age groups to include the popular JOHN WARNER SCHOOL and CRANBOURNE SCHOOL, recreational parks and good transport links. An internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Double glazed window to side and door to garage. Door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 24' 6" x 11' 5" ( 7.47m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to front and double glazed French doors with sidelights to rear, power points, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to inner hallway and door to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob with oven under and feature extractor over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated under unit fridge and integrated slim dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls and double glazed window and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access with loft ladder, airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator and coving. Mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' wall to wall x 10' 10" ( 3.35m wall to wall x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front power points, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Family Bathroom / Shower Room 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
With a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, paneled bath and double glazed window to side elevation. Vertical radiator.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area and lawned area, flower borders, fenced boundaries, outside tap and outside light. Side access to:
FRONT GARDEN providing off street parking leading to GARAGE with light and power connected, wall mounted boiler.
Garage 13' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.46m )
With up and over door and light and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67229015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.