1 bedroom apartment for saleCommercial Road, Weymouth
- GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM
- FRENCH DOORS INTO GARDENS
- RETIREMENT WITH COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- VENDOR SUITED
A GROUND FLOOR one bedroom RETIREMENT apartment with access onto the communal GARDEN situated within WALKING DISTANCE of the town centre. The vendor of this property is suited.
A one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with access from the lounge onto the communal gardens. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hallway, private entrance hallway, recently fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom. This development offers communal facilities comprising visitors suite, residents lounge overlooking the Swannery, laundry room and house manager with careline facilities. Outside there is communal parking.
Security intercom. Smoke alarm. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Storage cupboard. Coving.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.66m x 3.58m )
Double glazed French doors into communal garden. Double doors into Kitchen. Feature electric fire with surround and mantel. Two radiators. Telephone and television points. Coving.
Kitchen 7' 7" Max x 7' 2" Max ( 2.31m Max x 2.18m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated slim line dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Coving.
Bedroom One 17' 4" Max x 9' 2" Max & Door Recess ( 5.28m Max x 2.79m Max & Door Recess )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes with mirrored doors. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Coving.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point and light. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. Partly tiled walls.
Communal Gardens for all the residents to enjoy.
Secure car park with parking for residents.
Laundry room with facilities. Guest rooms available. Residents club with various activities. Residents lounge.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67229105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.