3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeorge Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- 3 bedroom traditional semi
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Through lounge / dining room
- Fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Lawned front garden & driveway for parking
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn
A gas centrally heated, double glazed traditional semi set behind a lawned garden and comprising reception hall, through lounge / dining room with living Flame type fire, and patio doors to conservatory, fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, 3 bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom / wc with shower over bath & screen. To the front is a driveway for off road parking and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. Epc band D.
Door to reception hall
Stairs to 1st floor, radiator, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Through lounge / dining room 7.16m (23' 6" into bay) x 3.48m (11' 5")
Double glazed bay window, radiator, Living Flame type gas fire.
Radiator, double glazed patio door to conservatory.
Conservatory 3.50m (11' 6") x 2.70m (8' 10")
Being double glazed with radiator and door to garden.
Kitchen 4.70m (15' 5") x 1.66m (5' 5")
Double glazed window and radiator. Fitted units and work surfaces to include single drainer sink unit and built in oven & hob, door to side.
Doors to all rooms, double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 4.10m (13' 5") into bay x 3.40m (11' 2") Into ward
Double glazed bay window, radiator and wardrobe recesses.
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11' 2") x 3.24m (10' 8")
Double glazed bay window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.23m (7' 4") x 1.83m (6' 0")
Double glazed bay window, radiator.
Bathroom / wc 2.01m (6' 7") x 1.67m (5' 6")
Double glazed bay window, radiator. White suite with panelled bath having shower over and screen, vanity was hand basin and wc with matching wall cabinets.
Lawned garden with off road parking and side entrance to rear.
Enclosed lawned garden.
We are advised by the vendors that the property is freehold but have not inspected the deeds. Purchasers should verify before incurring costs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67230043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELE1H4S000715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home4.co.uk, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.