2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenbervie Grove, Dunfermline, KY11
- Popular Pitcorthie Location
- Chain Free
- Driveway And Garage
- EPC = D
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Excellent FTB Opportunity
* 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House
* Excellent FTB Opportunity
* Situated within Popular Pitcorthie Area
* Driveway and Garage
* Chain Free
This is a well presented two bed semi detached house set within a pleasant cul-de-sac in the popular Pitcorthie Estate. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, lounge with spiral staircase and feature fireplace, modern breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms with storage and a shower room. The property has electric heating and double glazing. Externally there is a driveway and garage, an enclosed private rear garden with apple and pear trees bordering, a lawned area and useful garden shed; there is also a large slabbed area to accommodate garden furniture. This property is chain free. EPC D
Dunfermline offers schooling at nursery, primary, secondary and college levels. A wide selection of high street shopping is available within the modern pedestrian shopping precinct. Dunfermline also provides access to numerous restaurants, bars, churches, theatres, cinemas and sports facilities. Dunfermline is a popular commuter base, with its proximity to the M90 and Queensferry Crossing and Kincardine Bridge.
This 2 bedroom semi detached property would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer. Situated within an excellent location that is close to all local amenities including schooling and with good transport links, viewing is recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67230823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528833058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.