3 bedroom terraced house for salePasley Street, PLYMOUTH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM
- CHARACTER STYLE MID TERRACE
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000 Located in the popular residential area of Stoke, close to many local amenities, three double bedroom character style mid terrace, completely modernised throughout, character features, no onward chain. Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000 Located in the popular residential area of Stoke, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this three double bedroom character style mid terrace is the perfect family home. The property comprises an entrance hall with wall mounted radiator and understairs storage cupboard, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, archway leading to the dining room with original flooring and a modern fitted kitchen. The first floor comprises a family bathroom with shower cubicle and three good sized double bedrooms. The property also benefits from a rear courtyard with outside storage space and is being sold with no onward chain. Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing today on 01752367232.
Wall mounted radiator, understairs storage space.
Lounge 17' 7" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 5.36m into bay x 3.73m max )
Front facing double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, bay window, telephone and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 11" into bay x 9' 9" max ( 4.24m into bay x 2.97m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, original flooring.
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 10' max ( 4.90m max x 3.05m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, side facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink, roll top work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
Bedroom One 16' 5" into bay x 15' 3" plus recess ( 5.00m into bay x 4.65m plus recess )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, elevated views of the surrounding area
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.99m x 3.02m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, modern decor throughout
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator
Side facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, w/c, corner bath
Courtyard garden, outbuilding perfect for storage, steps leading to a decked area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67235015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.