3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarnell Way, Dunfermline
- ***UNDER OFFER***
- Excellent condition
- Ground floor W.C with family bathroom and en-suite
- Impressive open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Landscaped rear garden with feature decked area
- Quite cul-de-sac location within small private development
- Only 5 minute walk to Queen Margaret Hospital and Train Station
- Close to local amenities, schools and Dunfermline Town Centre
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this stunning 3 bedroom semi detached villa with conservatory enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location set within a small private development offering outstanding views over Dunfermline and towards Edinburgh. Internally the property consists of entrance hall, W.C, lounge, impressive open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances and conservatory with French doors to the decked area of the rear garden. The first floor offers a stunning new bathroom and 3 well proportioned bedrooms with 2 offering fitted wardrobes and the master providing en-suite. Externally the property offers a private driveway to the side of the property and enclosed rear garden with feature decked area.
Long entrance hall offers access to all areas of the property with window to the side and W.C.
Located off the main entrance hall with window to the front.
Lounge 4.76m (15' 7") x 3.93m (12' 11")
Bright and spacious room to the front of the property.
Kitchen Dining 5.95m (19' 6") x 2.49m (8' 2")
Impressive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances including 5 burner gas hob with double oven and grill, chimney extractor hood, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The kitchen offers space for a dining table.
Conservatory 3.00m (9' 10") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Ideally located off the kitchen and offers flexible living space on the ground floor with doors to the decked area of the rear garden.
Staircase and Landing
Offers access to family bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
Bathroom 1.95m (6' 5") x 1.90m (6' 3")
Stunning bathroom with white 3 piece suite, tiled walls and window to the side.
Bedroom 1 4.45m (14' 7") x 2.86m (9' 5")
Double bedroom to front of the property with fitted wardrobe.
En-suite 1.96m (6' 5") x 1.78m (5' 10")
Modern en-suite with corner shower unit and sink with vanity. The wall mounted shower is a power shower.
Bedroom 2 3.96m (13' 0") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 2.31m (7' 7") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Single bedroom to the rear of the property.
Enclosed rear garden with area laid to lawn and feature decked area.
Home Report Value: 170,000
Council Tax Band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.