1 bedroom retirement property for saleOrrysdale Road, West Kirby, Wirral
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Spacious and Neutrally Decorated Accommodation
- Prime Location Within Walking Distance to Amenities
- Benefiting from a House Manager and 24 Hour Careline
- Communal Residents Lounge, Laundry Room and Guest Suite
- Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Communal Lawned Gardens and Ample Off Road Parking
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended
Spacious and neutrally decorated throughout Move Residential are delighted to present for sale this ground floor one bedroom retirement apartment. Situated in a prime location within walking distance to local amenities. This purpose built development boasts a house manager, 24 hour careline, communal residents lounge, laundry room and a guest suite. The accommodation briefly comprises a good sized lounge diner with feature fireplace, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Further benefiting from communal lawned gardens and ample off road parking. A closer inspection is strongly advised.
Communal Lounge -
Entrance Hall -
Doors to all rooms, storage cupboard with emersion heater
Panelled bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, wash basin, fully tiled walls
19' 0'' x 10' 10'' (5.8m x 3.3m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord, electric fire with feature surround, double glazed door to front garden
7' 7'' x 7' 3'' (2.3m x 2.2m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in four ring electric hob and oven, part tiled walls
15' 9'' into wardrobe x 9' 2'' (4.8m into wardrobe x 2.8m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, electric storage heater
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9041242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.