3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Dorchester
- Central Location
- Flexible Accommodation
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden
A THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM townhouse close to the TOWN CENTRE
This wonderfully presented, character town house is believed to date back to the 1740s it is Grade II listed and can be found within moments of the shops and cafes of Dorchester. With flexible, open plan, accommodation on the ground floor comprising a kitchen, dining room and living room. The first floor houses two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a third double bedroom on the second floor. The property has had extensive and sympathetic secondary glazing added along with the recent addition of gas fired central heating throughout. Outside, the property benefits from a private, enclosed courtyard garden.
Viewing is by appointment and highly recommended.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
With double glazed and secondary glazed window to the side aspect and a range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawer units, with work surface over and inset Belfast sink with mixer taps. A fitted oven and hob with extractor over and a part glazed door to the rear.
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
With a window overlooking the rear courtyard and a gas burner stove, with an arch to the...
Living Room 19' 10" max x 11' 3" ( 6.05m max x 3.43m )
With double glazed and secondary glazed windows to the front aspect and a front door leading onto Church Street, albeit currently unused, an alcove under the stairs provides shelving and storage. Stairs to:
First Floor Landing
With double glazed and secondary glazed window to the front, airing cupboard and doors to all first floor rooms,
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 11" ( 3.68m max x 3.33m )
With double glazed and secondary glazed windows to the front aspect and stripped wooden floor
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 3.15m max x 2.51m )
With double glazed and secondary glazed windows to the rear overlooking the courtyard garden
With double glazed and secondary glazed windows to the rear and a three piece white suite comprising free standing double ended bath with mixer tap, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, heated towel rail, part tiled walls
Bedroom Three 13' 11" plus alcove x 13' 4" max - restricted head height ( 4.24m plus alcove x 4.06m max - restricted head height )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and a spacious alcove for storage.
Courtyard 22' 7" x 8' 10" ( 6.88m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67239509.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.