3 bedroom house for sale1 The Old Burlington, Church Street, London
- Historic Grade II listed home
- Moments from the river Thames
- 1898 sqft (Asking price £580/sqft)
- An abundance of period features
- Well balanced accommodation
- Courtyard garden
A rare chance to acquire this former 16th century public house in the heart of one of Chiswick's most prestigious riverside locations. This historic Grade II listed building, reputed to be one of Chiswick's oldest surviving properties, retains an abundance of original features and a wealth of exposed timbers. The property comprises, entrance lobby, inner hallway, large cellar, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, breakfast room and kitchen whilst to the upper floors are three double bedrooms and large bathroom. Pretty enclosed courtyard garden. Freehold. No chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AS000A19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Nunn & Associates, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.