2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwanton Drive, Dereham
- 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Study/Dining Room
- Shower Room + Separate W.C
- Driveway + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
A spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow, occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac setting, within easy reach of Dereham town centre. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, study/dining room, shower room and separate w.c, front and rear gardens, driveway and garage!!
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Call us today to book your viewing!!
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 1" + door recess ( 3.63m x 3.07m + door recess )
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 6" max narrowing to 11' 6" min ( 4.67m x 3.81m max narrowing to 3.51m min )
Study / Dining Room
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 11' 2" max narrowing to 10' 8" min ( 4.11m x 3.40m max narrowing to 3.25m min )
To the front of the property there is a brick weave drive giving access to the garage and the main entrance door. There are also plant and shrub beds, enclosed by a dwarf brick wall.
The rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a patio area and various plant and shrub bed borders, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. At the traffic lights, bear left onto Theatre Street and at the junction, proceed straight over onto Swanton Road. Continue on over the railway line and take the first right hand turn into Swanton Drive. The property can be found in front of you, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67241287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.