1 bedroom flat for saleDurrants Road, Rowland's Castle, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom, modern, first floor apartment
- Open plan living area
- Double bedroom
- Allocated parking space
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Rowlands Castle living combines the best of modern living and times gone past, with the convenience of easy of access to the whole of the South, by road or rail and a village environment which you can walk to with ease!Step through the front door to this one bedroom first floor flat which has an open plan living area which is ideal for entertaining friends, you can cook up a storm in the kitchen whilst still being able to chat and be involved with the conversation! With a nice size double bedroom this flat would make an ideal buy to let or suit someone looking to downsize and could be perfect for a first time buyers too!Of a weekend, miles of cycle paths and routes stem out of Rowlands Castle and the area has Stanstead House and Staunton Country Park right on the doorstep. The village sees a variety of local fares and events, as well as a choice of friendly pubs, a post office, convenience store, doctors surgery and more. There will be a brand new lease created on this flat and also comes with an allocated parking space!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We bought this building and have converted it into five apartments which have made excellent rental properties for us and have always let very quickly! We are going to create a brand new lease for the flat and it will come with its own parking space!
- Lounge/ Kitchen Area: 24'10 x 9'7 (7.57m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom: 15'0 x 9'1 (4.58m x 2.77m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67243130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.