4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Tree Grove, Nelson
- Executive detached family home
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Four bedrooms
- Two en-suite plus family bathroom
- Dining kitchen
- Two reception rooms
- Sizeable driveway
- Front and rear gardens
- Well presented throughout
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this detached property is an ideal family home. It boasts plenty of internal accommodation and has a sizeable garden to the rear.
Close to local amenities, schooling, transport networks and open countryside, the property has been finished to a high standard and well maintained.
Briefly the internal accommodation comprises of:
Entrance hall, with internal access to the garage
Dining kitchen overlooking the rear garden, Lounge, Dining room, Cloakroom
Landing, with storage
Four bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities
Externally, there is a garage, driveway for four vehicles, front and rear lawned gardens.
To view this property 7 days a week, call UK Online Agents on 0800 772 3773.
Front External -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.90m x 4.20m (16'0" x 13'9") -
Dining Kitchen - 5.80m x 3.20m (19'0" x 10'5") -
Dining Room - 3.49m x 2.77m (11'5" x 9'1") -
Master Bedroom - 4.78m x 3.70m (15'8" x 12'1") -
Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 4.78m x 2.48m (15'8" x 8'1") -
Bedroom Two En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Three - 3.17m x 2.67m (10'4" x 8'9") -
Bedroom Four - 3.17m x 2.15m (10'4" x 7'0") -
Family Bathroom -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67244491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28151184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Online Agents, Oswaldtwistle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.