3 bedroom terraced house for saleVentnor Road, Middlesbrough
- A TRADITONAL, CHARACTERFUL, LINTHORPE PROPERTY!
- A SUPERBLY UPGRADED KITCHEN THAT WILL BE THE ENVY OF MANY
- CONVERTED LOFT ACCESSED VIA A LADDER FROM LANDING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN, CURRENTLY OF A LOW MAINTENANCE NATUREHOWEVER PLENTY OF ROOM FOR LAWN TO BE LAID, IF REQUIRED
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - AND SWIFT OCCUPATION POSSIBLE
- BENEFITTING FROM BEING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND AMENITIES
A CHARACTERFUL INNER TERRACE PROPERTY WITH MODERN TWISTS AND IMPROVEMENTS / LOCATED MINUTES FROM LINTHORPE SECONDERY SCHOOL, AND COUNTLESS SHOPS AND AMENITIES / A RECENTLY UPGRADED BREAKFAST KITCHEN NOW BOASTING MODERN NEUTRAL UNITS WITH A RANGE STYLE OVEN / 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS / A BATHROOM BOASTING BOTH A BATH AND A SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE / FULLY CONVERTED LOFT SPACE ACTING AS AN OVERFLOW BEDROOM, ACCESSED FROM A DROP DOWN LADDER ACCESSED FROM THE LANDING / FORECOURT GARDEN TO THE FRONT AND A GOOD SIZED, LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN TO THE REAR, WITH FISH POND / OFFERING MANY ORIGINAL, TRADITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDING COVING TO THE CEILING, DADO RAILING AND FEATURE FIREPLACES / AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR FIRST TIME BUY / AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE SPACE OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED
The property is accessed from the front elevation via a UPVC double glazed entrance door that leads into the Hallway. The hallway offers laminated style flooring, a radiator, and an open plan staircase that leads to the first floor accommodation.
12' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.78m x 3.4m)
A spacious reception room located to the front of the property, offering laminated flooring, a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, a radiator and a traditional feature fireplace with open grate.
12' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.78m x 3.4m)
A second spacious reception room, utilised as a Lounge. The Lounge offers a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a radiator, dado railing and a feature fireplace with a modern electric log burner effect stove.
11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.61m x 2.4m)
A beautifully refurbished and upgraded Kitchen, which benefits from modern fitted wall and base units, with contrasting work surfaces set over inset with a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, a range cooker with extractor canopy set over, The Kitchen also offers a breakfast bar, tiled splash back areas, laminated flooring throughout, a side facing UPVC double glazed window and a rear facing UPVC double gazed door that allows access into the garden to the rear.
Offering access into the first floor accommodation, and also into the converted loft space via a hatch and pull down ladder.
13' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.08m x 3.28m)
A spacious double Bedroom located to the front of the property, which offers a radiator, two traditional built in wardrobes to each side of the chimney breast, a feature cast iron fireplace, and a front facing UPVC double glazed bow window
11' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.5m x 2.92m)
A second spacious double Bedroom to the rear of the property, which offers a radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window
A final Bedroom to the front of the property which offers a front facing UPVC double glazed window, and a radiator.
A good sized Bathroom which offers a four piece suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin, a corner bath and a step in shower cubicle. In addition, there are tiled splash back areas, a radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance forecourt style garden, enclosed with dwarf walling, and accessed via a wrought iron gate. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden with gravelled and slate chipped areas, with plants and shrubs and fenced boundaries. There is a timber built shed, and a fish pond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67247336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7897588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.