4 bedroom detached house for saleMidsummer Meadow, Caversham Heights
- 4 Bedroom detached family home
- 3 Reception rooms
- Beautifully tended garden
- Outstanding countryside views
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Catchment for Emmer Green Primary School
- Double Garage
- Sought-after cul-de-sac location
An extremely rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this substantial four-bedroomed detached family home situated within a highly sought after setting, enjoying beautifully tended grounds and stunning countryside views. The property offers versatile accommodation including three reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room, and in addition, a super conservatory. Outside, benefits include parking for several vehicles leading to the double garage. All local amenities are close at hand with Reading and Caversham centres within striking distance and furthermore, the property is within the catchment area for Emmer Green Primary School. Lastly, the house is presented in truly immaculate decorative order throughout and there is no ongoing chain.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.